Dipcifica (also known as Dipifica) is the shipping of Pacifica Northwest and Mason "Dipper" Pines. It is one of the more popular pairings for the respective characters, competing with popular ships such as BillDip and Mabifica.
Origins and Appeal
Although Dipifica wasn't nonexistent pre-season 2, it didn't gain a large following until Pacifica-centric episodes The Golf War and Northwest Mansion Mystery. The episodes revealed that Pacifica is not genuinely a brat but just negatively influenced and sheltered by her parents. Towards the end of the episodes, she mellows more towards the Pines as well, bonding with one of them in each episode.
The supporters of this ship enjoy the concept of Pacifica developing a (reluctant at first) crush on Dipper, or Dipper seeing Pacifica for who she truly is and falling for her instead. It is also common to see Pacifica adventuring together with the Pines twins, maintaining a healthy friendship with them, and developing a romantic relationship with Dipper
In Lost Legends, we learn a little more about Pacifica’s backstory and how her parents were badly inflicting her life, teaching her beauty was everything and that nothing else mattered. This scene continues with Dipper and Pacifica sharing a heartfelt moment, and Dipper confessing he thinks she’s smart, creative, and confident, and how he sees a different side of her. Pacifica is so moved that she grabs him and hugs him, holding on for several seconds. This adventure the two share together proves to be very essential to the developing bond and only fuels more to the fire for this ship and part of that fuel is the fact that shmebulock ships them as well.
In Journal 3, after the Northwest Mansion incident, we see Dipper has written a journal entry that reads: "Sure, she's spoiled, and mean, and makes this weird face when she's annoyed, but she ended up saving me and half the town. I guess despite all her parents' attempts to make her awful, there's hope for her after all." Dipper also adds: "She also looks kind of okay in an evening dress, I guess."
Dipper writes this about her, as well, but it ends up scribbled out: "And when she hugs you she smells like champagne and flowers and... Am I crazy or was there some vibe going on?"
In Special Edition Journal 3, where the Corduroy picture used to be, Mabel writes a note saying "Roses are red, Pacifica's blood is blue, I read what you crossed out! I'm on to you! Start combing your hair, Brother! -Mabel" This suggests that Mabel is supportive of the idea of her brother having a crush on, or dating, the girl who was once her enemy.
Some fanfiction tend to focus on Dipper being afraid of upsetting Mabel by dating Pacifica, or Pacifica being afraid of dating Dipper out of fear of being embarrassed by the Pines' antics, as well as the reaction of her strict family.
This ship also entertains the 'nerdy geek and popular girl' romance trope, especially if set in a high school/aged-up universe.
There are many hints that they like each other .
- In Northwest mansion mystery Marius looked at Grenda in a weird gleamy eye way signalling he was in love and when Dipper comforts her she looks at him in a similar way.
- After Dipper caught the ghost he tried to be cool but completely fails in doing so. The last time he acted like this was when he liked Wendy.
- In Fight Fighters episode,the cryptogram for it says "SORRY DIPPER, BUT YOUR WENDY IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE." Might be a reference to it.
- In The Golf War, Pacifica publishes an article about v-necks being the look of the season. A few episodes later, in The Love God, Dipper is shown wearing a v-neck to the woodstick festival. These are only a few examples,but still it is highly likely that the crew of gravity falls planned for Dipper to end up with Pacifica instead of Wendy..
Notable Dipifica Fanfiction Writers 
Notable Dipifica Fanartists
Spookeys to the Kingdom — Can you do CF Dipper and Pacifica for the fusion...
Can you do CF Dipper and Pacifica for the fusion requests?
Ahahaha! See? I said I was gonna do some fusion requests tonight! And here we have a very cute (if not uncertain cause Trauma) one. I’ve already done a fusion design for UF Dipifica before, but CF Dipifica is so cute too! And their colors go together so well, I have to say ^_^
See more posts like this on Tumblr#dipper#jen draws#universe falls#crystal falls#fusion requests#pacifica
More you might like
Ya’ll when you read this chapter of Keys I’m writing rn:
I will literally never stop you cannot make me
Yessss so I can finally talk about the KH Anastasia AU I’ve been having Brainrot over for like the past 2 weeks. Yes this is 100% based on the animated Anastasia (which I watched the other night while working on these, pretty good movie though terribly historically inaccurate whoops) and its time for me to ramble about it.
Cheers to another year! @thankyoukhteam
May we have another wonderful year to make friends and memories together!
Okay so, I was thinking about the Drop System and remembered one person who suggested having to switch between Sora and Riku to progress within a single world, and I have a question:
Would you have made Dropping an exclusive mechanic to Save Points and the World Map, or just something you can do at any time from the Pause, Save, and Game Over menus?
I mean I don’t really mind the dropping mechanic? granted I’ve only ever played DDD once so maybe I’ll feel different about it the next time I play but it personally never really bothered me that much
more like the Empty Headed Disaster Twink Squad
See this in the appShow more
Fanfic / Pacifica's Revenge
Pacifica's Revenge is a Gravity Falls fanfiction by Mon-Ra. After having her true ancestry revealed to her by Dipper Pines at the end of "Irrational Treasure", Pacifica Northwest takes vengeance on him and his sister Mabel by stealing his heart and grinding it to dust! It also spawned several follow-up stories: Pines' Quest, Attack of Gray Bitie's Monster Alliance, Back to Gravity Falls, and The Western American Dragon (which ties into a different series by Mon-Ra).
Pacifica's Revenge contains examples of:
- Adaptational Villainy: An unintentional example; Pacifica here acts like a genuine Alpha Bitch, but it should be noted that the story was published before her Character Development in Season 2. Even after she falls in love with Dipper, Pacifica still retains her Jerkass traits towards everyone but Dipper.
- Alternate Continuity: The first installment takes place during Season 1 (with some obvious alterations) and concludes at the end of summer before Season 2 was released (those episodes were later retconned to fit into the story). From then on, Pines' Quest and Attack of Gray Bitie's Monster Alliance are written with these changes in mind. Back to Gravity Falls serves as this in relation to the first three as an Alternate Timeline/Bad Future.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Played with; By the end of Pacifica's Revenge, Pacifica has succeeded in getting Dipper to fall for her and consequently crushes Mabel's spirit, but it's not as big a tragedy as the readers would think.
- Becoming the Mask: Slowly but surely, Pacifica's goal of wooing over Dipper for her own plot actually leads to her developing actual feelings for him.
- Freak Out: Mabel whenever she comes across hints of Dipper and Pacifica's budding romance.
- The Jeeves: The Northwest family has one among their many servants.
- Love Potion: Gideon made one of the Love at First Sight variety in the form of a purfume in hopes of getting Mabel to fall for him. Naturally, this backfires with Pacifica and her Girl Posse going gaga for Dipper and Mabel going crazy for Pacifica. Before things got too out of hand, Dipper stumbled across an Improbable Antidote, Stan's aftershave, that reversed the effects.
- Love Redeems: Subverted as Pacifica still keeps her ruthless and spoiled nature even as she grew to love Dipper.
- Manipulative Bitch: Pacifica.
- No Sparks: Played straight at first for Dipper as this was certainly the case with his first kiss on the lips with Pacifica on their "practice date", but averted later on when he did feel sparks when she gave him a light kiss on the cheek later on.
- Our Vampires Are Different: The ones that Dipper & Pacifica encounter have pale skin, bat-like noses, and (of course) fangs. Instead of being hunks, they're Dungeons & DragonsLARPers whose feeding habits requires them to relievethemselvesa lotnote This is actually based on a trait shared by real-life vampire bats, as they consume large amounts of protein which produces excess urine.
- Patchwork Fic: As this and the subsequent stories were written during the show's run, newly revealed elements were slowly integrated in the writing.
- Sister Versus Lover: The plot is essentially Pacifica driving a wedge between Dipper and Mabel.
- You Can't Fight Fate: Three years prior to the show, Pacifica was told a prophecy concerning her from a world renowned astrologer (in reality, a carnival Fortune Teller with a fake accent) that the great bear, Ursa Major, would guide her to her destiny as the North star allegedly guidedher ancestor. Since then, she's always looked up at the night sky to see the constellation with the prophecy in mind. That is until she found out about Dipper's birthmark resembling the Big Dipper, the brightest stars of Ursa Major, taking it as a Birthmark of Destiny. She takes the revelationrather well.
Pines' Quest contains examples of:
- The Bus Came Back: Following their mysterious disappearance, Dipper's two remaining clones, #3 & 4, return in Pines' Quest after Dipper and Mabel went back home once the summer ended and are still as obsessed over Wendy as Dipper was. They are soon intercepted by Pacifica who gives them new identities (#3 is Trace and #4 is Joe), literal paintjobs that only change their hair, vests, and hat graphics, a Conveniently Unverifiable Cover Story to convince Stan to let them stay at the Mystery Shack, and a steady supply of industrial strength hair spray to protect them from their Weaksauce Weaknessnote The latter is only provided if they agree to follow Pacifica's wishes.
- Casanova Wannabe/Kid-anova: In order to fulfill Pacifica's wishes for him to date other girls as practice to meet her boyfriend standards, Dipper ends up becoming this once he desperately tried (and failed) to date all of the girls at his school.
Attack of Gray Bitie's Monster Alliance contains examples of:
- Brick Joke: Pacifica's monster bingo card which she used to make a game out of her and the Pines twins adventures. It was first brought up after the gang encountered the realGobblewonker, and it showed up again at the near-end of story when the goat tells Pacifica that the last species of monster needed to get a bingo (a dragon) hasn't been around Gravity Falls for 150 years. Guess whoshows up inthe next scene.
- Discard and Draw: Dipper receives Journal 2 from Stan, who's holding on to Journal 3 for reasons unknown, which brings up more information on the mysteries of Gravity Falls.
- Disproportionate Retribution: What despicable act could the Pines twins do to Gray Bitie /Gompers the goat to prompt him into form an alliance with vindictive supernatural forces? Dipper was securing the trash cans so the goat couldn't get into them. Back to Gravity Falls also added Mabel's "wedding" of Waddles and him as another reason.
- Hidden Villain: Gray Bitie Fels, who is revealed to be Gompers the goat.
- KillerRabbits: The Rabid Rabbits which appear like big, adorable bunnies... with razor-sharp teeth and vicious predatory instincts.
- Mirror Morality Machine: In an effort to make Pacifica nicer, Mabel brought her into contact with a Magic Mirror to reverse her personality, which was almost made permanent when the mirror was shattered and a sliver of it got into Pacifica's eye. It did not last long.
- The 'Verse: This story reveals its connection to Mon-Ra's The MUSHU-Verse, mainly established by Haley Long's recognition as the second American Dragon and the new protector of Gravity Falls' magical creatures.
- Villain Team-Up: The oddities of Gravity Falls that ran afoul of the Pines twins have joined forces under the leadership of Gray Bitie.
- We Want Our Jerk Back: Zig-Zagged. Dipper was relieved when Pacifica and Mabel were finally starting to get along and that Pacifica had basically became his ideal girlfriend, but she was no longer the girl he fell in love with. Upon hearing this, Pacifica shed a Single Tear containing the source of her personality change.
Back to Gravity Falls contains examples of:
- Accidental Proposal: Due to misinterpreting the purpose of the stone butterfly ceremony, Tyrone accidentally finds himself proposing to Princess Granita, subsequently putting him into an Engagement Challenge against her jealous not-boyfriend/captain of the guard and other suitors.
- Alternate Timeline: This story takes place in the same alternate future that Dipper and Mabel visited in Attack of Gray Bitie's Monster Alliance.
- Amicable Exes: Despite what happened between them, Dipper seems to have positive interactions with Pacifica and Wendy. He even marries Pacifica in the end.
- Back from the Dead: Giffany managed to escape her demise from the burning of her CD by downloading herself into the Fight Fighters arcade game at Hoo-Ha's and altered the games code to include her as a Secret Character.
- Bait-and-Switch: Tyrone and Amelia discover the prism fragments of the Bifrost which transports them not to Asgard but instead to Rainbow Land.
- Bland-Name Product: The N(orthwest)-Pad tablet. Amelia uses a Super Prototype that was built last and environment-proof.
- Broken Pedestal: Tyrone had always idolized his mother and believed it was something his father did that was why they divorced. He does not take finding out the truth about her well.
- Dating What Daddy Hates: Preston refused to allow his daughter to marry a pauper like Dipper Pines right up until he heard the guy had inherited a very lucrative diamond mine and was now incredibly rich.
- The Game Come to Life: After convincing Tyrone into entering the secret cheat code into the ''Fight Fighters'' game, Giffany gained the ability to have a corporal body and retained her Contagious A.I. traits. Plus, with her game destroyed and the fact that she wasn't originally part of the Fight Fighters roster, she's free to wander the world without being forcibly sent back to the arcade.
- Girl of the Week: The first few of Tyrone and Amelia's adventures have led to Tyrone unwittingly catching the eyes of a few extranormal girls: Princess Granita, Rainbow Britenote The Feeln version, etc. Amelia playfully refers to him as Kirk because of this trend.
- Gold Digger: Tracy, Dipper's ex-wife.
- Gorgeous Gorgon: Princess Granita of the Gorgon tribe.
- Hidden Gorgon Village: Stone Falls, a village created by the Gorgon tribe after being ostracized by the magical world after the Gorgon Sisters' attempt to Take Over the World. Surprisingly, it's actually about as modern as Gravity Falls.
- Heroic BSoD: Tyrone goes through this once the subtle evidence of the renewed love between Dipper and Pacifica was right in his face. It was so bad that he followed Amelia's commands and went on adventures without complaining.
- Humans Are Bastards: Downplayed. After being confronted by the truth about his mother, Tyrone by the epilogue has lost any interest in human girls and is shown to be dating various monster girls.
- I Am Not My Father: Tyrone actively does everything he can to dispel any similarities to his father, which isn't helped by his identical appearance and the extraordinary adventures.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Tyrone Pines and Dipper Ramirez.
- Karmic Protection: The Love God ruined Dipper and Pacifica's love life while they were under the protection of the Dragon Council, who then ordered him to reverse his work. This resulted in Love God to spend years hunting down Dipper.
- Like Father, Unlike Son: Tyrone is both naturally this with his disdain for the paranormal and invokes this by doing all he can to avoid being like his father.
- Loving a Shadow: Tyrone towards his mother Tracy. He had completely convinced himself that his mother was very loving, doing all those small gestures before the divarce to show that she cared; he would instantly feel distress when he hears someone badmouth her and even more so when Dipper says nothing to her defense. In reality, Tracy is a Gold Digger that only married Dipper when he made a ton of money on his advanced rocket design for NASA. When she started running up credit bills, she divorced Dipper and took everything sans custody over Tyrone and her debts.
- Nom de Mom: Amelia keeps the Northwest name instead of her father's Earlson mostly because she wants nothing to do with him.
- Offscreen Breakup: Dipper went through this thrice. First, Pacifica broke up with him, then Wendy left him for a place in Stan's will, and his ex-wife Tracy divorced him and left him with custody over their son Tyrone.
- Dipper and Pacifica's breakup is a special case. The Love God used an Absent Love potion to weaken their love and cause the split to get back at Mabel for messing with his work.
- Apparently the love potion that brought Robbie and Tambry together wore off some time ago, and the two were at each other's throats.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: The adventures Dipper, Mabel, and Pacifica had with Haley Long a.k.a. the Western American Dragon that were hinted at during the epilogues of Attack of Gray Bitie's Monster Alliance and Vacationing Heroes Families Unite are mentioned in passing.
- Some of Tyrone and Amelia's adventures fall under this as well.
- Photographic Memory: Tyrone has this which comes in handy for his and Amelia's adventures.
- Rock Theme Naming: The members of the Gorgon tribe have names that are a play-on words related to rocks. This also expands to Anthracite the cockatrice.
- Secret Secret-Keeper: Dipper and Pacifica revealed that they were always aware of Tyrone and Amelia's adventures.
- Servile Snarker: Tyrone is shaping up as this being Amelia's butler-in-training
- Spin-Offspring: Back to Gravity Falls follows the lives of Tyrone Pines, the son of Dipper and his estranged ex-wife, and Amelia Northwest, the daughter of Pacifica and James Earlson.
- Stacy's Mom: Pacifica has this effect on Tyrone, who is jealous of his father's position as Pacifica's personal butler. It doesn't help that the two have renewed their love for each other.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Tyrone is a mirror image of his father at 12 sans the hat, while Amelia looks similar to her mother except with her father's auburn hair.
- Suck E. Cheese's: The years have not been kind to Hoo-Ha Owl's Pizza-ma-tronic Jamboree with its multiple health-code violations and dated video game arcade.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Jane Corduroy and Amelia Northwest.
- 20 Minutes into the Future: This story takes place 20 years after the twins' first visit to Gravity Falls.
- Villain Decay: Bill Cipher suffers from this a great deal compared to his canon counterpart. Justified as additional information regarding this villain wasn't available yet.
The Western American Dragon contains examples of:
- Empowered Badass Normal: Dipper and Mabel temporarily possessed items that granted them abilities similar to those of DrDimensionpants's... dimensionpants and Ace McDougal's high-tech spy braces respectively.
- He's Back: Bill Cipher's return. He had been slowly recovering inside Stan's mind, slowly retrieving the shattered pieces of his being from Stan's various memories.
- Interquel: This story takes place directly after Attack of Gray Bitie's Monster Alliance and before Back to Gravity Falls.
GravityFallsRockz — Signs that Pacifica likes Dipper
So lemme get this straight.
Disney promoted the hell out of Ghost and Molly McGee
And spam Big City Greens most of the time
So why can’t they give Owl House and Amphibia the same kind of treatment too?
Like come on Disney! These toons need love too!
Pacifica dipper and
Pacifica Northwest is one of Dipper and Mabel friends, and Dipper's (official) new love interest.
At first, Pacifica does not associate much with Dipper, dismissing him as "lame." They both possess a mutual dislike for each other mainly due to Pacifica's early mistreatment of Mabel and her snobby personality and wealthy lifestyle. Despite Mabel and Pacifica overcoming their differences in "The Golf War," Dipper remained reluctant to accept her, often reminding others that she's "the worst." It would not be until "Northwest Mansion Mystery," when she enlists Dipper's help to get rid of a ghost in her home, that they began to be amicable: after the two of them work together to capture the ghost, Pacifica then hugs Dipper to his surprise. Dipper then declares her "not that bad", a sentiment that Pacifica seems to share, as she welcomes him to stay at the party and seems glad when he appears to accept.
This acceptance nearly became strained when Dipper discovered the Northwest family (with Pacifica's active participation) had tricked him into dealing with the ghost to save themselves the "shame" of inviting regular townspeople to the party, with Dipper calling her "another link in the world's worst chain". Pacifica is remorseful of both her and her family's long list of crimes, and is shown to have taken Dipper's words to heart when she rebels against her parents' wishes and lets the townspeople in to defeat the ghost. She and Dipper make amends after that, even sharing a moment of rebellion as they stomp mud on her parents' favorite carpet pattern.
In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls," Pacifica is slightly less aggressive to Dipper in comparison to her interactions with Mabel, though she still threatens to sue him and the other resistance members if she dies during the rescue. After Bill is defeated, she is seen in Dipper and Mabel's birthday party, having brought presents for them and regarding that she wrapped both of them herself. Her gift to Dipper is a DVD set of his favorite show, Ghost Harassers. Pacifica's signature is seen alongside many others on the "See you next summer" note given to Dipper by Wendy as a parting gift.
As he has learned to move on from Wendy, and only sees Candy as a friend now after the ending of Roadside Attraction. This has possibly been hinted as,Pacifica and Dipper are friends .
This can also be proven by evidence in the Canon Journal 3 book. There is a picture similar to Wendy's in the top left corner as well as some hinted writing as he wrote "She also looks kind of okay in an evening dress, I guess". Right after this comes a new portion of some writing and this then leads to Dipper immediately changing the subject.
In the Gravity Falls: Lost Legends story "Face It", Dipper becomes angry with Pacifica when Mr. What's-His-Face takes Mabel's face after Pacifica uses Journal 1 to summon him. Later, after they get captured while trying to save Mabel, Pacifica reveals that she's under a lot of pressure from her parents, believing that without her looks, she isn't sure who she is. Dipper reassures her that she is more than just a pretty face and that she shouldn't care about what her family thinks. After Pacifica gives up a chance for Mr. What's-His-Face to improve her looks, instead choosing to save Dipper and Mabel, they all escape and Pacifica thanks them for helping her realize that she shouldn't worry about her looks.
Insert non-formatted text here
- Tts mastertune
- 750 bmw 2015 price
- Canadian oil stocks list
- Spongebob friend or foe episode
- Cool change fishing charters
- Full time jobs in toronto
- Gmc dealer brainerd mn