AS1460 flight status
Great Views of Downtown Seattle Await Hotel's Guests Rising high in the city's skyline, the award-winning Crowne Plaza? Hotel Seattle - Downtown Area offers impeccable service, accommodations and a location close to such attractions as the cruise terminals, Fifth Avenue Theatre and the Space Needle. Visiting on business? Well, we're 'the Place to Meet' in Seattle! Our downtown hotel can easily host parties from 10 to 400 and offers the expertise of an extremely talented Crowne Meetings Director. We also have a charming, covered patio during the warmer months, perfect for weddings or upscale functions. A 24-hour Business Center with print and Internet capabilities allows you to finish up last-minute business details, as well. The Crowne Plaza? Hotel Seattle - Downtown Area is the ideal choice for leisure travelers. We're just a short walk from Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and the Paramount Theatre. Sports fans are pleased that we're only a mile from Qwest and Safeco Fields, while shoppers love that Nordstrom's flagship store, Westlake Center and Pacific Place shopping malls are nearby. While staying at our Seattle hotel's downtown location, guests enjoy amenities, our restaurant and lounge and a 24-hour Fitness Center while earning points toward their Priority Club Rewards. The Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage? Program ensures a restful visit, and our staff promises to help make your trip stress-free and memorable.
Last booked 4 hours ago
de Havilland Aircraft, Hatfield. Delivered 24-Feb-1961 to Hawarden, Chester via Liverpool Docks.. First flight, 11-May-1961.
• XR214 Al Quwwat al-Jawwiya al-Sultanat Oman / Sultan of Oman Air Force,. 06-Jun-1961
Taken on charge 5 Sqd 19-Jul-1961.
• 214 Re-serialled late 1972.
Struck off charge in 1974-1975 when replaced by Britten Norman Defenders.
Note: Ferried via Toussus, France, Hurn, and Prestwick, UK. To Canada between 03-Jun and early Jul-1976.
• C-GGKA Keewatin Air Services Ltd., Winnipeg, MB. Regd May-1977.
• C-GGKA Bearskin Lake Air Services Ltd., Big Trout Lake, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 20-Jun-1979. On CCAR at May-1981. Canx date currently unknown.
• C-GGKA Caribou Air Ltd., Mattice Lake, ON. Dates unknown.
• C-GGKA Gillam Helicopters Ltd., Gillam, MB. Possibly dba Gillam Air Services. Canx 22-Oct-1985.
Accident: Hayes River, MA. Lat 57.03N, Long 92.12.W. 05-Aug-1983. The pilot was taxiing to shore when the front seat passenger stepped out onto the right float; she was intending to throw a rope to men waiting to assist with beaching the aircraft. As she moved forward, with her back to the fuselage, the propeller severed her left hand. She fell into the water but remained conscious and held onto the aircraft until assisted to shore, she was not wearing a life-jacket. The control exercised over the activities of the passengers prior to and during the flight was less than adequate. Even though 4 of the 5 passengers were unfamiliar with small aircraft operations, they still weren't briefed on emergency exits or survival equipment, during the 45 min flight, the passenger consumed 2 bottles of beer after receiving permission from the pilot. The pilot did not restrict her exit or provide a briefing as he assumed she knew what she was doing. Many employees of the Federal Government (for which the passengers worked) spend time in remote areas and are exposed to this type of flying operation. In some cases "assistance with aircraft operations" is included in the employees' job description. However, at the time of the accident, the department provided no related training to employees. While there is no indication that the passenger was intoxicated, it is possible that stress and alcohol consumption may have affected her judgement.
• C-GGKA Gillam Air Services (1985) Ltd., Gillam, MB. Regd. 03-Jun-1987. Canx 02-Jun-1989.
• C-GGKA William A. Ferring, Armstrong, ON. Regd 02-Jun-1989. Canx 03-Mar-1992.
• C-GGKA Kuby’s Aircraft Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd 03-Mar-1992. Deleted 25-Mar-1992 on export to USA.
• N203KL Charles E. Tulin, Anchorage, AK. Regd 26-Mar-1992. Canx 07-Apr-2005.
Airworthiness Date: 17-Jul-1992. Category – Normal.
• N203KL Owned by Terrance Paul Sonday, Spring, TX. Operated by Alaska Air Taxi, Anchorage, AK. Regd 07-Apr-2005. Canx 03-Sep-2011.
Accident: Cooper Landing, AK. 28-Sep-2008. The airline transport pilot was making an off-airport landing on a glacier with passengers under Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 135. During the landing the left wing struck a tree, resulting in substantial damage. The pilot reported there were no mechanical problems with the airplane prior to the accident. Pilot and passenger uninjured. NTSB report ANC08LA131.
• N203KL Terrance Paul Sonday, Spring, TX. Regd 09-Sep-2011.
• N203KLRdMPilot/Guide Ltd., Ketchikan, AK. Regd 03-Jan-2018.
• Forced landing 03-Jun-2018 near Dora Bay, Prince of Wales Island, AK. All 7 okay. Aircraft noted at Lake Hood 17-Sep-2020.
• Rebuild•Sours: https://www.dhc-2.com/cn1460.html
Track a Flight
Positional Tracking Not Available Yet
Tracking will begin after departure
Boeing 737-800 (Scimitar Winglets) Passenger
Past and Upcoming Flights
For flights prior to the results below, please use our Historical Flight Status feature.
Flights for Wednesday, 20-Oct-2021
No Flight Information Available
According to our data, this flight is not scheduled to fly on this date
Mobile Applications for the Active Traveler
Over 10 million people have downloaded our FlightStats mobile apps!
try it out today!
Flight 1460 alaska
.The Downfall Of Flight 1420 (Plane Crash Documentary) - Mayday S1 EP2 - Wonder
- Rainbow mix vaporlax
- Lounge electronic music
- 2014 audi a4 coolant
- Pokemon episodes 24
- Taylor rental auction
- Black mirror trim
- Gpu metal backplate
- Japanese auto repair bellevue
- 1940s wall decor
- Lennox air handler blower motor
- Antique crystal bells
- What if naruto
- Toilet paper svg