Double Box End
Promotion codes cannot be applied to already discounted Steals & Deals items.
Please allow one week for SKBucks™ points to be added to your account after you sign up for the SK Club Membership Program. SK Club Membership Program Members can use their SKBucks™ towards the purchase of eligible products at SKTools.com. As long as you have an active SK Club Membership, earned SK Bucks™ will not expire. SKBucks™ are not transferable and may not be sold, resold, exchanged or bartered. SKBucks™ you earn or are awarded may be subject to taxation, for which you are solely responsible. SKBUCKS™ HAVE NO CASH VALUE AND MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO CREDIT, CASH OR OTHER VALUE WILL BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED SKBUCKS™.
DWMT19263 9 Piece Offset Double Box Metric Wrench Set
Features & Specs
- Offset box end increases access to hard to reach fasteners
- Two sizes per wrench provides more options with less to carry
- Full Polish Chrome
- Stamped hashmark pattern on wrench handle provides added gripping points
- Wrench sizes are stamped twice on both sides of handle for easier size identification
- DirectTorque™(TM) technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Stamped markings provide permanent visibility to prevent wear over time.
- Case Includedfalse
- Piece Count9
- StyleOffset Double Box
- Unit of MeasureMetric
- Offset Double Box Wrenches: Metric 6 x 7, 8 x 9, 10 x 11, 12 x 13, 14 x 15, 16 x 17, 18 x 19, 20 x 22, 21 x 23.
Warranty & Service Information
Deep offset box wrenches vs ratchet and socket
Just to add to my post above, I swapped suspension in a mk5 VW Jetta tonight and used a 21mm deep offset (stock front strut), 22mm deep offset (Koni front strut), 17mm (stock rear shock) and 16mm (Koni rear shock). All Stahlwille. I've tried the Craftsmans, and they simply don't fit into the recesses as well. The Stahlwille are much smaller diameter and steeper. I have never tried a Snap-on (their range is limited) or Hazet or other brands.
I have also used an impact wrench for struts, and in some cases it simply doesn't work. For example, the rear shocks of mk4/mk5 VWs usually just spin because you have to do them off the car. I have had good luck with the impact on a mk2/3, but if you use the impact to tighten the front upper strut nut of a mk2/3/4 VW you can loosen the lower nut even if it was torqued properly.
I build lowrider watercooled VWs just in case anyone was wondering, I'm a bigtime suspension nerd!
Box wrenches offset
.GEARDRIVE offset box wrench 9 piece set. Overview and in-depth look
- Unlock phone samsung
- Ssn dob fullz 2020
- Rainbow dash drawing easy
- Sto best shields
- Cool seal symbols
- Elephant nursery stickers
- Whirlpool refrigerator metal door rack
- Weebly om
- Zillow santa barbara