FE Practice exam:
|Thank you for taking our FE Sample Questions.|
The FE Exam (AITs) that you plan to take will test you in the following categories:
Please open the electronic version of NCEES reference manual, split your screen and place the reference manual on one side and the sample questions on the other side. If you are ready, please click on the start button to take our FE practice exam. You will also receive the pdf format of the step by step solutions for our FE practice problems at the end of the exam.
Free FE Practice Exams: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Computer, Other Disciplines
In this article, we will show you where you can find free practice exams for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, sometimes referred to as the EIT exam. Use the free practice problems as your initial FE exam prep before taking the exam and see how prepared you are.
Free FE Civil Practice Exam
Free FE Mechanical Practice Exam
Free FE Electrical and Computer Practice Exam
Free FE Other Disciplines Practice Exam
Complete FE exam prep for purchase ↓
If you liked what you saw in the mini practice exams above, we encourage you to check out PrepFE. PrepFE is a startup disrupting the FE exam prep industry by providing the highest quality online FE exam prep experience that traditional textbook publishers just can’t match as their practice questions are stale on paper while PrepFE's problems are always growing, improving, and updating to be the most effective for you.
How to do practice exams on PrepFE.com
Select from timed exams (shown), category specific, and regular practice exams.
Access premium FE practice exams →
Practice problems with detailed explanations
Studies shows that repeated learning, spaced out over time is the most effective way to prepare for a test. PrepFE has hundreds of FE practice problems with detailed explanations. Try it out today!
Know your strengths and weaknesses before the exam
PrepFE.com offers you custom analytics, so you can see how prepared you are for different exam topic categories. Get the most sophisticated FE exam prep possible with PrepFE.
Access your pre-FE exam analytics →
Additional free and paid FE exam prep materials
Preparing for the FE Exam can be a stressful time for civil engineers, which is why we canvassed the internet to bring you the very best FE Civil Exam practice options. In gathering this list, we took into account price, user reviews, and reputability of the service, so when the time comes for you to purchase your FE Civil Exam practice questions, you can make the most educated decision possible.
Free FE Civil Practice Options
The free options are a bit scant compared to other offerings in the standardized testing industry, probably because of the specificity associated with each discipline. Whereas every student takes the same LSAT exam, not every engineer takes the same FE Exam, for example. We did, however, find several free sample sets specific to civil that could serve as a good starting point.
While the free questions are a great place to start, they usually won’t be enough for you to successfully prepare for the exam. As you begin to research different test prep options you will quickly find that you can spend quite a lot for the top notch courses and services, but also get away with the bare minimum. This review is for the latter, and specific to the civil discipline.
The Top FE Review Courses
Full FE Civil Review Courses With Practice Exams
Practice sets are often the gateway into courses that offer lessons and review materials. Though more costly than practice questions alone, engineers who enroll in review courses often have higher pass rates than those who do not enlist. We offer a comprehensive review of the best FE Exam prep courses available and go into detail about the pros and cons associated with enrolling in each course.
#1 School of PE FE Review
School of PE is our top pick for a few key reasons, but the most important one is that they offer seven different curriculums that reflect each engineering discipline in intimate detail. Each course offers a free 30-day preview that allows you to get acclimated to their Study Hub, which serves the duel purposes of communicating with students and tracking your enrolled courses. However, you’ll need to sign up for a monthly On Demand subscription or enroll in their Live Online Course to access their practice exams. I recommend their Live Online course so you can also access lecture content, but their On Demand bundle subscriptions are the most affordable option.
PRICE: $290 a month for On Demand, $990 for Live Online
School of PE Features
- Assessment quizzes to determine your progress
- Practice Portal Pro accessible on any device
- Quiz Generator for unlimited practice quizzes
- Study Hub for extra student support
Pros and Cons
- Pro – Pass Rates: When comparing their student’s pass rates to the national average, School of PE’s pass rates are higher in all 7 disciplines. That means it’s much more likely that you will pass your FE exam after studying with this course.
- Pro – Free Repeat: School of PE offers a free repeat guarantee for students who enroll in their live or on-demand Civil FE courses. This means you can study again if you’re unable to pass your exam the first time, which is the best way to quickly identify and fix any gaps in your professional knowledge.
- Pro – Affordable Tutoring: If you need some extra help preparing for your exam, School of PE provides affordable tutoring services. You only have to pay for what you need to succeed, but there’s a discount if you enroll in a five-hour package.
School of PE Bottom Line
Thanks to a large library of well-written content and live tutoring from subject matter experts, School of PE has the best Civil FE exam course currently available. This is the best way to prepare yourself for the exam from home and should be your first choice.
Go To School of PE FE
#2 PPI2Pass FE Review
PPI2Pass FE offers FE exam prep courses in six disciplines: chemical, civil, electrical and computer, environmental, industrial, mechanical, and other disciplines. Owned by Kaplan and following its footsteps, PPI allows students to choose between flexible on-demand or live online courses, all of which include access to a robust online portal with discussion forums, study aids, and more. Plus office hours where you can speak one-on-one with your instructor. There’s even a pass guarantee for the live courses. If you fail the FE exam after completing the PPI course, you can take the on-demand course for free.
Save 15% OFF PPI2PASS PE Review Material Discount Code
Save 15% OFF PPI2PASS FE Review Material Discount Code
Save 15% OFF PPI2PASS SE Review Material Discount Code
PRICE: $149 a month for entire review course or $99 for sample questions
- 460 practice questions with explanations
- 16 hours of video lectures
- 2 practice exams
- Free trial and pass guarantee
Pros and Cons
- Pro – Excellent Support: If you encounter an issue while enrolling in any PPI2Pass course or working through a lesson plan, there are several ways to quickly hear back from dedicated support networks. You can expect to hear back within a day, which is better than what a lot of course provide.
- Pro – Exam Strategies: This Civil FE exam review course doesn’t just teach you important engineering concepts. It also includes tips on how to correctly answer questions related to these topics on your certification exam.
- Con – Confusing Prices: Although PPI2Pass offers affordable starting rates for their OnDemand and Self-Study course bundles, the cost will vary based on how many months of access you need. Depending on how many months you plan on studying, you could end up paying more than the cost of their Live Online course.
This course is an excellent example of “Teaching to the test,” which is great news if you’re trying to start your engineering career quickly. The same could be said for their monthly subscription model; consider using School of PE instead if you plan on spending more than 3 months preparing for your test.
Go To PPI2Pass FE Review
#3 Civil Engineering Academy FE Review Course
There are seven different disciplines tested for the FE exam; however, the Ultimate Civil FE Review is the only course that focuses specifically on civil engineering. Eighteen self-paced modules with downloadable slides thoroughly cover all the key topics that appear on the civil FE exam.
PRICE: $297-$897 depending on length of access
Civil Engineering Academy Features
- 300 practice questions
- 60 video practice questions
- Two full length, 110-question practice exams with explanations
- Access to reference guides
Pros and Cons
- Pro – State Specific: If you’re located in California, you should definitely consider enrolling in Civil Engineering Academy. They offer specialized courses for the Seismic and Survey versions of the state’s Civil PE Exam.
- Pro – Video Practice: This course combines video lectures and practice questions to offer a unique online curriculum unlike the other courses listed here. If you prefer viewing lectures while working through problems, this is the best of both worlds!
- Con – Limited Guarantee: Although you can request a refund within the first two weeks of your enrollment, there’s no guarantee that you will earn a passing score after studying with this course. You won’t get any free retakes or money back, unlike School of PE.
Civil Engineering Academy Bottom Line
Choose this course if you’re interested in working as a seismic engineer or professional surveyor in the state of California. Otherwise, you may want to consider one of our top-rated courses before this one.
Go To Civil Engineering FE
#4 Capstone Learning FE Review
Capstone Learning FE offers online course materials for all the components you’ll need to pass the FE exams via three various course modules. This includes targeted engineering principles instruction, FE-based practice problems, and tutor support. There’s also a topic-specific index of reference materials available to support the FE open book format of the exam. Additionally, Capstone provides a collaboration forum for you to discuss exam topics with other engineers who are taking the exam.
PRICE: $70 for practice exam, $299 for 350 sample questions, $699 for instructional modules
Capstone Learning Features
- 35 hours of video lectures
- 350 practice questions
- 2 practice exams with answer explanations
- 5 instructional modules covering all FE CBT exams
Pros and Cons
- Pro – Answer Explanations: Understanding why you got a practice question wrong is one of the best ways Capstone Learning can teach you about civil engineering. Detailed answer explanations accompany all 350 questions available from this company, so you can expect comprehensive reasoning behind every correct (and incorrect) answer in your study guide!
- Pro – International Support: In addition to providing study materials that can help you pass the Civil FE exam in the United States, Capstone Learning also provides courses that can help students pass the Saudi Council of Engineers FE exam.
- Con – Content: Although Capstone Learning is one of the most affordable online options, it lacks a lot of content that you could get from one of the slightly more expensive options. For example, you won’t have access to tutoring services if you choose this course over School of PE.
Capstone Learning Bottom Line
As an online learning resource, this is a decent way to supplement your working knowledge of civil engineering if you’re already well-prepared to sit for your exam. However, it’s not the best option currently available unless you’re looking for the most affordable civil FE test prep content.
Go To Capstone FE Review
Passing the FE exam is the first big step toward becoming a professional engineer. But did you know that, according to the NCEES, about 20 to 30 percent of students who take it fail the first time! Fortunately, taking an FE exam prep course can dramatically increase your odds of success and boost your ascent to a career in the field of engineering.
It’s usually best to take the FE exam while you’re still in school or shortly thereafter while the information is still fresh in your mind. Most states allow you to take the exam in or after your senior year of college, with some even permitting juniors to take it. According to the NCEES, you can take the FE exam once every two months and up to three times per year. However, requirements may vary by state, so always be sure to check with your state board for their specific requirements and limitations. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pay a new registration fee every time you sign up for the exam.
As stated earlier, going over practice questions and simulating exams is perhaps the best way to prepare for the FE Civil Exam. You can see that there are a plethora of options available to you, so you don’t necessarily have to choose just one set of practice questions. Rather, you can purchase multiple questions from a variety of sources. In a perfect world, you would want to enroll in a course, but we’ve shown you that there are a number of choices that will suit everyone from those fresh off civil engineering classes and in study mode, to those who just need a lighter version, to those who find themselves behind or several months removed from instruction and in need of a refresher.
Fe problems practice free exam
.WHY PEOPLE FAIL THE FE EXAM
You will also like:
- Is mo3 dead
- Mobile legend cake design
- Corsair sabre
- Spanish conjunctions table
- 3 tier shelf plastic
- False stiletto nails
- Yes to cucumber face wash